(Letölthető rövid segédanyag: Páli-Magyar Szójegyzék)
āmutta, 22 találat.
adjective not released, not free from (c. abl.) Iti.93 (mārabandhanā).
a + mutta
having put on, clothed in, dressed with, adorned with (always ˚-) DN.i.104 (˚mālābharaṇa); Vin.ii.156 = Vv.20#8 (˚maṇi-kuṇḍala); SN.i.211; Ja.iv.460; Ja.v.155; Ja.vi.492; Vv.72#1 (= paṭimukka); Vv.8 …
A village in Māgadha. Mahā-Moggallāna lived there immediately after his ordination, and on the seventh day, while meditating there, he became an arahant, being a …
A township of the Kosalans and the residence of the Kālāmas. The Buddha once stayed there, on which occasion he preached the Kesaputtiya Sutta. AN.i.188
A city in the Bhagga country, of which it was probably the capital. Near the city was the Bhesakalāvana where the Buddha stayed.
During his visits there he preached the Anu …
released or vacant in the meantime
with jeweled earrings put on, wearing jeweled earrings.
wearing garlands and ornaments.
…clouds Snp.687 (see [as abbhāmutta Dhp.382](/define/as abbhāmutta Dhp.382)).
- -saṃvilāpa thundering…
…reading abbha˚ & abbhāmutta) = Ja.iii.309 (variant reading ˚mutta).
abbhā + matta (?) according to the Pāli Com.; but more likely =…
Citta1 & Citra
adjective variegated, manifold, beautiful; tasty, sweet, spiced (of cakes), Ja.iv.30 (geṇḍuka); Dhp.171 (rājaratha); Vv.47#9; Pv.ii.11#2 (aneka˚); Pv.iv.3#13 (pūvā = madhurā …
- Objective: pleasantness, pleasure-giving, an object of sensual enjoyment.
- Subjective: (a) enjoyment, pleasure on occasion of sense, (b) sense-desire.
Buddhist commentators exp …
…of jewels Vin.ii.156 (āmutta˚ adorned with…); Vv.20#8 (id.); Vv.43#8 (id.); Pv.ii.9#51 (id.); Thag.187; Dhp.345 (maṇi-kuṇḍalesu =…
adjective (in verse always nirūpadhi) free from passions or attachment, desireless controlled Vin.ii.156; SN.i.194 (vippamutta +), SN.iv.158; AN.i.80, AN.i.138 (sītibhūta +); Dhp.418 (id.); Thag.1 …
- let loose, hurled Ja.vi.360 (papātasmiṃ).
- liberated, set free SN.i.154; Snp.465 Snp.524 sq.
pp. of pamuñcati
- to let loose, give out, emit Snp.973 (vācaṃ; = sampamuñcati Mnd.504) Ja.i.216 (aggiṃ).
- to shake off, give up, shed Dhp.377 (pupphāni). Perhaps also in phrase saddhaṃ p. to renounce one’s faith, …
to pass over Mil.372.
saṃ + uttarati
(lit.) drought, thirst; (fig.) craving, hunger for, excitement the fever of unsatisfied longing (c. loc.: kabaḷinkāre āhāre “thirst” for solid food SN.ii.101 sq.; cīvare piṇḍapāte taṇhā = greed for Sn …
secondary base of numeral three (fr. ti) in compound: having a relation to a triad of, three-; in numerical compounds also = three (see under tayo).
- *-[kaṭula](/define/kaṭu …
- inseparable prefix of separation and expansion, in original meaning of “asunder,” semantically closely related to Lat. dis- & Ger ver-. Often as base-prefix in var mean …
released, set free, saved SN.i.4, SN.i.29, SN.i.50; SN.iii.31, SN.iii.83; SN.iv.11; AN.i.10; AN.ii.34; Snp.176 Snp.218, Snp.363, Snp.472, Snp.492, Snp.501, Snp.913; Ja.i.84; Vv.20#4≈Vv.29#10; Mnd.331, …
to put on, take up; to be attached to, cling to Dhs-a.305
pp āmutta (q.v.).
ā + mtic