(Letölthető rövid segédanyag: Páli-Magyar Szójegyzék)
anubuddha, 7 találat.
- (pass.) realised, understood.
- (act.) understanding; enlightened.
- awakened (act. & pass.), recognised, conceived, seen, known DN.ii.123 (˚ā ime dhammā); SN.i.137 (dhammo vimalen’ ânubuddho ii.203; iv.188; AN.ii.1; AN.iii.14; AN.iv.105; Snp-a.431. In phrase *budd …
indeclinable prep. & pref
As prep. anu is only found occasionally, and here its old (Vedic) function with acc. is superseded by the loc. Traces of …
…to awaken, fig. to make see to instruct Ja.vi.139 (˚ayamāna)
pp anubuddha (q.v.).
anu + budh
found out, recognised; one who has found out or knows well Snp.528, Snp.530 (= anubuddha Snp-a.431). Same in B.Sk., e.g. Mvu.iii.398.
pp. of anuvijjati
- understood SN.i.35 = SN.i.60 (su-dub-buddha very difficult to understand)
- having attained enlightenment, wise AN.iv.449; Pv-a.16 (buddh’ ādayo), Pv-a.60 (= ari …
masculine & rarely neuter constitution etc.
A. Definitions by Commentators
Bdhgh gives a fourfold meaning of the word dhamma (at DN-a.i.99; Dhp-a.i.22), viz. 1 guṇe ( …