(Letölthető rövid segédanyag: Páli-Magyar Szójegyzék)
kulika, 13 találat.
adjective belonging to a family, in agga˚; coming from a very good family Pv-a.199.
? in kata˚-kalāpaka a bundle of beads? Bdhgh Vin.ii.315 (C.V. Vin.v.1, 3) in expln of kuruvindaka-sutti.
(one) belonging to the an esteemed or chief family
(one) belonging to a second, another, family.
belonging to a family of high rank
- -kulika of an esteemed clan Pv.iii.5#5 (= seṭṭh˚ Pv-a.199).
- -ñña recognized as primitive…
adjective confused, perplexed, agitated, frightened Ud.5 (akkulopakkula and akkulapakkulika) See ākula.
dust, dirt, soil SN.v.459; AN.i.253; Pv.ii.3#7
■ paṃsvāgārakā playmates SN.iii.190; saha paṃsukīḷitā id. (lit. playing together with mud, making mud pies) AN.ii.186; Ja.i.364; Pv-a.30. Cp. BSk sa …
- a lump, ball, thick (& round mass SN.i.206 (aṭṭhīyaka˚); Pv.iii.5#5 (nonīta˚); Vv-a.62 (kummāsa˚), Vv-a.65; Sdhp.529 (ayo˚).
- a lump of food esp. of alms, alms given as food SN.i.76; Snp.217, S …
tree. In the rukkha-mūlik’ anga (see below) Bdhgh at Vism.74 gives a list of trees which are not to be selected for the practice of “living at the root of a tree.” These are sīmantarika-rukkha, ceti …
(& -ikā) feminine
- the orifice of the ear: see *kaṇṇa*˚.
- a sort of cake or sweetmeat (cp sanguḷikā) AN.iii.76 (T. sakkhalakā; variant reading ˚likā & sankulikā); Vin.iii.59; …
cake Vin.ii.17; Dhp-a.ii.75; cp sankulikā AN.iii.78.
either = Sk. śaṣkulikā, cp, sakkhali 2, or fr. saguḷa = sanguḷa
adverb so much, so long; usually correl. with yāva how long, how much; in all meanings to be understood out of elliptical application of this correlation Thus