(Letölthető rövid segédanyag: Páli-Magyar Szójegyzék)
upatta, 14 találat.
smeared, spread over MN.i.343; Ja.i.399.
upa + akta, pp. of añj
(anuppatta) (having) attained, received, got to (c. acc), reached DN.i.87–DN.i.111; DN.ii.2; Iti.38; Snp.027, Snp.635; Dhp.386, Dhp.403; Pv.iv.1#66; Pv-a.59 (dukkhaṃ), Pv-a.242. In phrase *addhagata …
…get to, find SN.i.105; ger. anuppatvāna Pv.ii.9#24 (˚pāpuṇitvā Pv-a.123)
pp anupatta (q.v.)
…ohitabhāro anupatta-sadattho parikkhīṇa-bhava-saññojano sammad-aññā vimutto: DN.iii.83, DN.iii.97; MN.i.4 MN.i.235;…
I. Two as unit
- with objective foundation:
- denoting a combination (pair, couple) or a repetition (twice). In this conn. frequent both objective …
adjective noun masculine one. Eka follows the pron. declension i.e. nom. pl. is eke (e.g. Snp.43, Snp.294, Snp.780 etc.)
- “one” as number, either with or without contrast to two or more; often al …
- green, pale(-green), yellowish. It is explained by Dhpāla as nīla (e.g. Vv-a.197; Pv-a.158), and its connotation is not fixed
■ Vin.i.137; DN.i.148; SN.i.5; Ja. …
…mahallaka andhagata vayo-anupatta Cnd.261; jarājiṇṇatāya jiṇṇa DN-a.i.283
■ Vin.ii.189; DN.i.114; MN.ii.48 sq., MN.ii.66;…
- slab, tablet, plate, in compounds ayo˚; iron plate AN.iv.130, AN.iv.131; Ja.iv.7 (suvaṇṇa˚); Pv-a.43 (ayomaya˚); loha˚; brass plate Pv-a.44; silā˚ stone slab Ja.i.59 etc. When written on it i …
- dyed, coloured MN.i.36 (dūratta-vaṇṇa difficult to dye or badly dyed MN-a.167 reads duratta and explains as durañjita-vaṇṇa opp. suratta ibid.); Snp.287 (nānā-rattehi vatthe …
…Pleonastically e.g. in: anupatta˚ attaining Pv.iv.1#66; taramāna˚ quickly Pv.ii.6#2; yutta˚ fit Pv-a.157; sucitta˚ variegated Pv.i.10#9
lit. “form-hood,” i.e. shaping (being) shape(d) SN.iii.87 (rūpaṃ rūpattāya sankhātaṃ).
abstr. fr. rūpa
thrown up, cast up, raised (of dust) Thag.675.
according to Kern,
s. v. = Sk. upātta, pp of upa + ā + dā “taken up”; after Morris JP. T. S. 1884 75 = uppāta “flying up”