number thirty (cp. tiṃsa), esp. the thirty deities (pl.) or belonging to them (adj.). It is the round figure for 33, and is used as equivalent to tāvatiṃsa. Nandanaṃ rammaṃ tidasānaṃ mahāvanaṃ Pv.iii.1#19 = Vv.18#13; devā tidasā sahindakā Vv.30#1 Sdhp.420.
- -ādhipati the Lord of the 30 (viz. Sakka) Vv.47#8
- -inda ruler of the 30 Sdhp.411, Sdhp.478;
- -gaṇa the company of the 30; Snp.679 (Com. tettiṃsa); Vv.41#6;
- -gatin going to the 30 (as one of the gatis) Vv.35#12 (= tidasabhavanaṃ gata Tāvatiṃsadevanikāyaṃ uppanna Vv-a.164)
- -pura the city of the 30, i.e. Heaven Mil.291;
- -bhavana the state of the 30, i.e. heavenly existence Vv-a.164 (= Tāvatiṃsabhavana).