- vomited, or one who has vomited Mil.214; Pv-a.80. As nt. vomit at Vin.i.303.
- (fig.) given up, thrown up, left behind, renounced MN.i.37 (+ catta, mutta & pahīna). Cp. BSk. vāntī-bhāva, syn with prahāna Avs.ii.188.
- -āda refuse-feeder, crow Ja.ii.439.
- -āsa one who has given up all wishes, an Arahant Dhp.97 (= sabbā āsā iminā vantā Dhp-a.i.187).
- -āsika eating what has been vomited, a certain class of Petas Mil.294.
- -kasāva one who has left behind all fault Dhp.10 (= chaḍḍita˚ Dhp-a.i.82).
- -gamana at Vism.210 = DN-a.i.34 read either as v’ antagamana or c’ anta˚.
- -mala stainless Dhp.261
- -lokāmisa renouncing worldly profit Dhp.378.
pp. of vamati